Reheating your pies
The correct method for reheating your next delivery of frozen Down Under Bakery goodness.
How do I reheat the pies?
1) Avoid using a microwave oven (the pastry doesn't respond well unless baked)
2) Allow pies to thaw (in the fridge overnight works well.)
3) Pre-heat conventional oven to 350°F.
(toaster ovens work well though you may want to cover the pie in
aluminum foil if your toaster is very small)
4) Re-heat pie for 12 - 15 minutes
5) Shepherd's pies may need a little longer to thaw and/or reheat
©2011 DUBPies LLC.